Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gay TV

I've recently found a new channel on our T.V. which occasionally has shows in English. It is an all Gay TV channel called Timm. It caters to gay men rather than gay women. It is now my favorite channel. Now I can add Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and The Next Top Male Model to my TV repetoir. Considering that my only other options are CNN and the mind numbing programming on MTV, this new Gay Channel has really improved my TV viewing options. If you have watched MTV lately, I'm sure you can sympathize. I think I actually loose brain cells while watching shows like Parental Control, Next or Flavor Flav's version of The Bachelor, but it is like a car accident. It is so bad that you continue to watch more out of disbelief that people like this exist and that some producer thought it was a good idea to broadcast it.

No comments: